1. Be sure that the oil burner switch is on
2. Your Thermostat should be set above room temperature
3. Make sure that there is oil in the tank.
4. Press the set button relay…once only.
5. Check to see if flame comes on.
6. If burner does not run at all, check for blown or loose fuse.
If burner still fails to operate, call us for emergency service at:
If you have any further questions, you can contact us at:
|DiscountFuel.com burner service contracts require the homeowner to purchase all of their fuel from DiscountFuel.com|
Our basic comprehensive burner service contract is $199.99 for one zone, $40.00 each additional zone and $99.99 for a Hot Water Heater.
Our service contract includes a yearly tune and vac (approx. $140.00 value)
Our standard service day rates are $125.00/hr + parts & tax